2021 International® Lonestar™ Base
Model Name: Lonestar®
Trim Name: Base
Generic Type (Primary): Conventional without Sleeper
Engine: Cummins® X15
Engine Power: 400-605 hp Engine Torque1,450-2,050 lb.-ft.
Send us a message
2021 International® LoneStar®
MADE FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THEIR OWN WAY.
Though inspired by our past, the LoneStar® looks to the future as we continually iterate and improve our design to be truly DriverFirst™ in every way.
A TRUCK THAT WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO.
The LoneStar® doesn’t rely on its good looks, but on what’s under the hood: the Cummins X15. Available with 400–605 hp and between 1,450–2,050 lb.-ft. of torque, it brings big power and performance. We’ve built a hard-working truck around it that gives you a leg up in uptime, visibility and durability.
Features may include:
Don't sweat the small stuff
- The HVAC system is all-new and reengineered from the ground up to provide best-in-class reliability and performance — proven through extensive field testing.
- Cab wiring is more reliable with newly designed harnesses, improved connections and a new robust in-cab power distribution module.
The big easy
- Keep the routine, routine. Easy to reach dash mounted fuses, no-tools-needed halogen headlamp bulb and air filter replacements, plus a full-tilt three-piece hood design increase your productivity and maximize uptime.
- Not just eye-candy, LoneStar® lets you cut through the wind, reduce drag and gain fuel efficiency, all thanks to a contoured roof and specially designed grille and fenders.
Always in control
- Roll stability control and standard sheppard HD94 steering gear for on/off highway conditions reduce steering effort on all types of terrain, regardless of load.
By drivers, for drivers
- To develop the LoneStar®, we listened and learned from hundreds of drivers, leading to design improvements that helped us create a truck that drivers want to drive.
- We increased elbow room, hip room and legroom. For better comfort, we adjusted the armrest height. To improve entry and egress, we increased the door’s opening angle.
- Improved door seals reduce wind noise for a quieter cabin.
Air disc brakes
- An available option for both front and rear applications, air disc brakes provide shorter, more confident stops, better braking feel and more braking power for improved safety. All while offering longer lining and rotor life and requiring less maintenance.
Electronic stability control
- Assists in both rollover and vehicle under- and over-steer situations to help maintain a vehicle's lateral stability and steerability. As well as provides drivers with improved safety and greater confidence behind the wheel during heavy and slippery surface braking applications.