2021 International® TranStar® Base
Model Name: TranStar®
Trim Name: Base
Generic Type (Primary): Conventional without Sleeper
Send us a message
International TranStar® Series
2021 International® TranStar®
Features may include:
- Offering nearly 200 available body integration and driver efficiency features, the innovative and customizable Diamond Logic® electrical system maximizes productivity, safety and performance.
- Allows two-way engine communication and secure wireless engine reprogramming to optimize the performance of your vehicle, all while reducing service trips and downtime.
Turn by turn.
- Whether fighting traffic or navigating narrow streets, every inch matters. Count on the tightest turning radius in the industry, owing to the 107” BBC, a set-back axle and 50-degree wheel cut.
- Driving a truck doesn’t have to feel like driving a truck. TranStar® handles like a vehicle half its size thanks to an electronic stability program, dual air brake system, and optional roll stability and traction control.
A clear view.
- Superior visibility lets you drive with confidence. See where you need to go and how you’re going to get there with a higher seat position, optimally positioned A-pillar and mirrors that deliver outstanding rear and lateral coverage.
- From short trips to longer routes, stay ahead of your game when behind the wheel. Reduce fatigue with the attentive ergonomic interior design of seat, pedal and instrument placement, all featured in a spacious cab.
Enjoy the silence.
- The thoughtful combination of one of the industry’s quietest engines and taper-leaf front suspension cuts down on distraction and frustration by reducing cab noise, vibration and harshness.
Air disc brakes.
- An available option for both front and rear applications, air disc brakes provide shorter, surer stops, better braking feel and more braking power for improved safety. All while offering longer lining and rotor life and requiring less maintenance.
Bendix® wingman® fusion™
- Combining collision mitigation and stability technologies that are designed to assist drivers in rollover, collision and loss-of-control situations, the available Bendix® Wingman® Advanced system for TranStar® improves safety and provides peace of mind for drivers.
Electronic stability control
- Assists in both rollover and vehicle under- and over-steer situations to help maintain a vehicle's lateral stability and steerability. As well as provides drivers with improved safety and greater confidence behind the wheel during heavy and slippery surface braking applications.